100% RECYCLED PET
One or more major components contain 100% recycled polyethylene therephthalate (PET), the plastic used to make soda bottles.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. We start with waterproof leathers that are sealed as part of the tanning process; we then either seam-seal the footwear or use an internal waterproof breathable membrane to help feet stay dr…Read More
Sourced from a tannery rated Gold or Silver for environmental responsibility by the Leather Working Group, a multi-stakeholder auditing group.
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
Timberland Women's 6 Inch Premium Fleece Lined WP Winter Boot, Wheat Nubuck
- Premium waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- Direct-attach, seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Laces are made from 100% PET (recycled plastic bottles)
- Rustproof hardware
- Padded leather collar for a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Teddy fleece lining for extra warmth and comfort
- Anti-fatigue midsole and removable footbed for all-day comfort, lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Rubber lug outsole for durability and maximum traction is made with 15% recycled rubber
Not only do these classic boots have style that you can wear with everything from tights to jeans to dresses AND amazing waterproof powers, they also have a secret: Amazingly cozy fleece linings to take you all the way through winter.
We Also Recommend